Give Us Fresh Air!

Give Us Fresh Air!
Sacajawea Peak 2016

About Us!

My photo
A humbled wife and mother. Loving life and time with my family - cherish the moments. The days fly by, but the memories are abundant!

Monday, September 21, 2015

Easter to N.O.W.?!

Saaay Whaaat?!  I'm slightly embarrassed that my last post was from Easter!  If you missed seeing all of our pictures this Spring and Summer on Facebook, then I recommend you go and check out how it all shook out for us!  It was busy, fun and exhausting all at the same time. THIS was going to be the summer that I played SUPER-MOM!  That's right - I had planned to have "summer school" activities that correlated with the topic of the week at Kailer's summer camp.  With all good intentions in place, the pins still sit nicely on my Pinterest board. It's the thought that counts, right?!  Of course it {summer} flew by - not a blink of an eye after we said our 'good-bye's' to Kailer's kindergarten teacher, we were headed into the school to start 1st Grade! Impossible.  I always have lots of fun thoughts for posts running through my head, but I never seem to make the time to sit down and get them on my blog.  I'd like to promise I'll do better, but that's a stretch!  So, I'll do my best - how's that for effort?! :)

Sit back and enjoy any upcoming posts - but please, please, don't hold your breath waiting .... my track record holds little to be desired!

A successful wrestling season for Kailer!

So, so much fun - something the whole family loves!

Kailer: "I was a little bit scared, but, Aylah, she wasn't one bit scared!"

Exploring caves

So peaceful!

1st day of First Grade!



No comments:

Post a Comment