Give Us Fresh Air!

Give Us Fresh Air!
Sacajawea Peak 2016

About Us!

My photo
A humbled wife and mother. Loving life and time with my family - cherish the moments. The days fly by, but the memories are abundant!

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Odds and Ends

I'm not going to lie, wrestling has consumed our lives since it started and on top of that, I decided to put Aylah in swim lessons on Wednesdays.  Why not add something to the schedule?!

This week was Kailer's spring break and we did something 'fun' yesterday and he had his adenoids removed and tubes put in his ears.  Poor little guy got a nasty ear infection in January that left him with thick fluid in his ears that wouldn't clear itself and a fairly significant hearing loss.  He took surgery and recovery like a champ!  We're beyond blessed with these two children.


Copy and paste to see one of Kailer's wrestling pins!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qDfIu0I5lg&feature=youtu.be


No comments:

Post a Comment